For a couple in need of tranquility in the heart of the Gulf of Morbihan.
2 roomsLiveable floor area : 650 Sq.ft.
Ground surface : 8,600 Sq.ft.
- View : Unobscured, not overlooked, sea/ocean, garden/park, harbour, fantastic sunset
- Setting : Waterfront, Tranquil
- Sandy beach at <165'
- Exposure : South-west
- Ad verified, documents requested
- Booking request in real time
- Lowest price, direct contact with the owner
- No commission is charged for the contact between proprietor and tenant or the transaction
Advert details 36717
Place ideally above the main beach of the ile aux moines.
Interior House with View: unobscured, not overlooked, sea/ocean, ...
Exterior Holiday lettings in Setting: waterfront, tranquil
Rates Calendar Availability Holiday lettings in Île-aux-Moines
Seasons & Availability House in Île-aux-Moines
Rates House in Île-aux-Moines
For your guidance
Leisure, Surroundings, Location House 36717
All watersports and walks along the coastal paths on the island. The historic town of Vannes, its castle and its gardens. The Gulf of Morbihan ranked among one of the most beautiful bays of the world. Opening of the ocean and its offshore islands: Belle-ile, Houat and Hoëdic.
Location AccessHouse Île-aux-Moines
Fifteen minutes from Vannes, half an hour of Lorient, and an hour and a quarter from Nantes. Very close to the Jetty of the island.